Management staff on-site is fluent in American Sign Language and interpreters are provided for community meetings if necessary.
Built next to the light rail line, Apache sits at the heart of the Tempe - Mesa border and is located near everything in the East Valley.
Apache ASL Trails was designed specifically to include amenities and features that benefit the deaf. These amenities include flashing-light alarms and door signals and video phones connecting the entry lobby to the apartments for visual identification of and communication with guests. The cost of rent includes internet with large enough bandwidth that allows for communication through video phones and other necessary technologies.
In addition to technology, thoughtful design of the building also provides equal access and improved quality of life for our residents. All community spaces and units minimize visual barriers with open floor plans, glass facades and clear sight lines. Wide hallways and automatic entrance doors allow for improved communication and mobility, while specific lighting and paint colors are easier on the eyes.
● Affordable living with rent starting around $500
● Electricity, water, sewer, air conditioning, heat, internet, and parking included in rent
● Patio or balcony
● Appliances include refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and garbage disposal
● Videophone Secured Entry
● Individual strobe light indicators for the fire alarm, doorbell, and phone
● Illuminated light switches
● Ceiling fans
● Pet friendly
● ASL friendly beauty salon on-site
● Fitness room
Please click on the following link for more information regarding the available commercial space at Apache ASL Trails: Commercial Space Information